Welcome to the Go Nutrients blog, where we strive to provide high quality content in addition to our leading brand of liquid nutrients. Health and fitness go hand-in-hand to provide a healthy lifestyle.
Even better, there’s no equipment needed for this strength building, full-body workout.
For this do-anywhere, anytime workout, all you need is your water, a towel and a smile! No gym necessary. Perform each of the following exercises for 15 repetitions each. The second round through is 14, then 13, then 12, etc. until all exercises are done at one repetition each. The goal is to finish the entire set in 20 minutes. This creates a strong workout in a reasonable amount of time.
If you don’t finish all the reps in 20 minutes, don’t worry! Build off of each workout and improve your strength each time to you get closer and closer to full completion. Your workout won’t be its strongest on day one. The goal is to build strength. Enjoy!
- Jump your feet about shoulder-width apart.
- Then jump both feet up and outside your hands so you’re in a squat position.
- Complete the rep by standing up with arms over your head, or to mod up, jump straight up!
- Standing with your feet slightly wider than shoulders, take your hands behind your head with elbows wide.
- Lift your left knee to waist level or higher and touch the left knee with the right elbow.
- Do the same for the other side. One full repetition equals right and left side. Be sure to keep your core engaged. The faster you go, the more calories you will burn.
- Starting in a high plank position with your hands under your shoulders.
- Keeping a tight core, inhale as you slowly bend your elbows and lower yourself until your elbows are at a 90-degree angle. Exhale as you begin contracting your chest muscles and pushing back up through your hands to the start position. To modify, go down to your knees to perform the move.
- Start by standing with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Lower your body into a squat position, keeping your weight on your heels and chest up to maintain good form.
- Then, engage your core and jump up explosively. When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. To modify, eliminate the jump and just explode up to your toes.
- Start in a high plank position with your hands under your shoulders and maintaining a flat back. Position the knees and feet outside the arms.
- Swivel the hips by taking your right knee and driving it towards your left elbow.
- Repeat on the opposite side. Both sides equal one repetition.
There are many options to keep physically fit without a gym membership. Research online for many free resources that help you stay healthy while at home. Of course, online does offer paid memberships as well. A personal coach is accessible via the internet if that fits your lifestyle. Keep in mind, the routine needs to fit your life and your physical abilities.
If you have any underlying medical conditions talk to your doctor before beginning any new exercise routine. Discuss what they feel is a safe routine for you to begin with and what goals you may want as you advance. There are routines available for all ability levels.
*Consider taking a look at more of our articles that focus on Fitness. This blog is always evolving and growing so stop back from time-to-time and see what’s new. Our goal is to bring you top quality content on a regular basis.
The Go Nutrients team hopes you enjoyed this article and find more valuable information here that makes living a healthy lifestyle easier. We are a leading brand of alcohol-free, high potency liquid herbal supplements and vitamins. Our focus is on delivering premium products that are safe and effective. Plus, our products are MADE IN THE USA!
Written by Morgan Kline for Working Mother and legally licensed through the Matcha publisher network. Please direct all licensing questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Featured image provided by Working Mother and Morgan Kline